Recruiting for the HLLTC and being a "RECRUITER" are two different things. The HLLTC "Top Teams Recruiting Program" is open to members of teams outside the Hell Let Loose Training Camp. The program is designed to elevate the profiles of teams in the wider community by giving teams premium placement and privileges here in the HLL Training Camp HQ and on the official HLLTC Discord. Our goal with this recruiting program is not just to get you known but to help your team become a household name in Hell Let Loose. To learn more about becoming a "Top Teams" RECRUITER, click here .
To recruit new members to the HLLTC, here are a few dos and don'ts to get you going:
Here are the Dos
1) Do recruit people with whom you work well
2) Do recruit only in official HLL servers
3) Do recruit your friends
4) Do recruit from other games you enjoy
5) Do recruit with the official HLLTC recruitment links: HellLetLooseTrainingCamp.com HLLTrainingCamp.com These links are easy for new players to remember when spoken. The top link goes directly to the "Welcome" channel of the HLLTC Discord. This is the best option for recruiting for the HLLTC. The bottom link brings potential members to the HLLTC HQ (this website).
Here are the Don'ts
1) Don't spam HLLTC links on Steam, Reddit, Facebook, etc.
2) Don't spam the HLLTC links in HLL gaming servers
3) Don't blanket recruit 4) Don't recruit in rented servers
Use your best judgement when dropping links in official HLL gaming servers. At the end of the day, we want good, positive people as members of the HLLTC. And we want that connection. Connection is everything. Connection is retention. Without connection, we have nothing.
You may feel that connection doesn't matter and that once a player arrives at the HLLTC, our culture and high level of organization will do the rest, but this is not always going to be the case. In fact, the "bounce rate" of blanket recruiting is so high that the practice is really just a waste of time. Moreover, it creates unnecessary work for camp leadership.
The very best way to recruit begins with getting to know other players and, when your team is clicking or you feel your connection is real, only then drop them link. But, again, never drop a link in rented servers. Inter-team relationship are important to us. Inter-team relationships build the kind of trust and cooperation that makes competitive play (like the Cup) possible. Dropping links in rented servers is extremely disrespectful.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about recruiting for the HLLTC, please post in the General Discussion section of this forum. Posts like these help us clarify our practices and protocols and, by natural consequence help us to build the wider community.
GOD-sSs-END (aka David Allen Farrell)
Training Camp Architect