Training Camp "OFFICERS" are "[GOD]" tag-wearing GODSQUAD members. As a tag-wearing member of the HLLTC, you are the direct representative and may function as an extension of this camp, its ethos, and its aims.
As an HLLTC officer, you are a role model to all but especially to OPTIO. As an HLLTC officer, you are not just held to a higher standard; you ARE the standard and shall act accordingly at all times, everywhere. You may also participate and/or be placed in charge of various aspects of the HLLTC, may contribute ideas for its growth and success, and are expected to vote on key items or issues concerning the health, safety, and direction of this camp.
PURPLE is a symbol of elevation. In Roman times, purple distinguished those among the elite. Purple reflects the extraordinary responsibility, trust, and powers invested in members so appointed.
1) You act and speak in a professional/dignified manner at all times
2) You provide oversight and direction for OPTIO (and below as necessary)
3) You suggest and vote on GS, DG, DG OPTIO, and OFFICERS promotions
4) You assist ADMINS, other OFFICERS, and OPTIO when needed
5) You organize and participate in meetings, training, games, programs
6) You are dedicated to a positive camp/gaming experience
7) You handle the HLLTC day-to-day and elevate major issues to ADMINS
8) You are pro-dev, pro-game, pro-community personified 9) You are the HLLTC
Powers and privileges vested in you as an HLL Training Camp OFFICER:
1) All previous privileges
2) Exclusive access to the private officers text channel
3) Exclusive access to The War Room voice channel
4) Kick powers (see "Offense Response and Appeals" TBD)
5) Access to all secure channels and HQ pages
6) May organize camp events and units for said events 7) May develop and organize new camp programs
8) You have GODSQUAD and DEMIGOD promotional powers
9) You have the power to assign passkeys and other roles
QUICK LINKS for Ranks/Roles
If you have any questions or comments, please post them in General Discussions. Your question or comment may help others in the community. Respectfully,
GOD-sSs-END (aka David Allen Farrell)
Training Camp Architect