Those inducted into GODSQUAD have proven themselves strongly aligned with the ethos and aims of the HLLTC and have been recognized by HLLTC OFFICERS and/or OPTIO as "excellent" both in camp and in-game.
GODSQUAD is the backbone of the HLLTC and is reserved for gaming enthusiasts who play with the camp "regularly" (one to three matches per week) and contribute weekly to the running dialogues in the text channels of the camp's official Discord server and contribute to the HQ forums. GODSQUAD is open to DEMIGODS and is strictly invite-only.
RED harks back to the time of the Romans and the Greeks before them. Red is and has always been synonymous with the warrior's spirit and remains to this day a badge of honor, duty, and sacrifice.
GODSQUAD membership requirements are as follows:
1) You participate regularly in camp team play
2) You are reliably active in the camp's Discord 3) You participate in the HLLTC HQ forums
4) You assist OPTIO in managing GS and below 5) You occasionally build/lead units
6) You promote great gameplay and sportsmanship
7) You look after DEMIGODS/MEMBERS 8) You hold yourself and other to camp standards
Privileges provided GODSQUAD members:
1) All previous privileges
2) Access to gods private text channel
3) Access to GODs private voice channel
4) Highest priority for organized events 5) May wear the HLLTC tag "openly" on all servers (see note below)
6) May suggestion MEMBERS/DEMIGODS for promotion Wearing the official HLLTC tag is a special perk of becoming a member of GODSQUAD. Wearing the tag is not mandatory. If you should choose to wear the HLLTC tag while playing in servers, understand that you are a highly visible representative of the Hell Let Loose Training Camp. As such, you are trusted to act accordingly, as described above in the requirements of the GODSQUAD rank/role.
For more information on how to properly wear the HLLTC tag, click here.
QUICK LINKS for Ranks/Roles
If you have any questions or comments, please post them in General Discussions. Your question or comment may help others in the community.
GOD-sSs-END (aka David Allen Farrell)
Training Camp Architect