Why does this exist?
- Bring the entire HLLTC community together to work towards a common goal
- Give veterans a reason to want to play long term and to continue improving
- Have fun!!!
Who plays on the Competitive Team?
- Anyone a part of HLLTC, demis and above
- Members will put on reserves and play if slots are open
What is terminology for our competitions?
- Match = we are doing everything we can to win
- Top 50 players are selected from signups
- Scrim = practice
- Players in some roles will get a chance to prove themselves
- Maybe trying new starts out
How are import roles decided?
- Each of the big roles will have their own group. Commander/SQL/Armor
- To play any of these roles in a comp match you must be in one of these groups
- These groups are proven at their respective roles and approved by others.
- Commanders will be a rotation between the commander group
How to join role groups?
- Initially the groups will be filled with people that have proven in the past that they can do said roles in matches.
- Moving forward, players must prove themselves in multiple pub games, DLL/SLBs, or scrims and then members of said group will vote on said player joining the ranks. Regardless of the vote, feedback should be provided to help the player improve.
- Groups aren’t meant to be super exclusive but rather just make sure we are bringing our best to 50v50s
How are rosters and battleplans plans decided/given out?
- Commander of the match is responsible for a base plan to the SQL meeting, ideally at least 1 week before match day
- The SQL meeting is to discuss refinement of plans
- SQLs are responsible for making sure their squad is aware of their squad’s plans are for the matches