Why does this exist?
- Bring the entire HLLTC community together to work towards a common goal
- Give veterans a reason to want to play long term and to continue improving
- Have fun!!!
Who plays on the Competitive Team?
- Anyone a part of HLLTC, demis and above
- Members will put on reserves and play if slots are open
What is terminology for our competitions?
- Match = we are doing everything we can to win
- Top 50 players are selected from signups
- Scrim = practice
- Players in some roles will get a chance to prove themselves
- Maybe trying new starts out
How are import roles decided?
- Each of the big roles will have their own group. Commander/SQL/Armor
- To play any of these roles in a comp match you must be in one of these groups
- These groups are proven at their respective roles and approved by others.
- Commanders will be a rotation between the commander group
How to join role groups?
- Initially the groups will be filled with people that have proven in the past that they can do said roles in matches.
- Moving forward, players must prove themselves in multiple pub games, DLL/SLBs, or scrims and then members of said group will vote on said player joining the ranks. Regardless of the vote, feedback should be provided to help the player improve.
- Groups aren’t meant to be super exclusive but rather just make sure we are bringing our best to 50v50s
How are rosters and battleplans plans decided/given out?
- Commander of the match is responsible for a base plan to the SQL meeting, ideally at least 1 week before match day
- The SQL meeting is to discuss refinement of plans
- SQLs are responsible for making sure their squad is aware of their squad’s plans are for the matches
@Digishadow : Is this what you were trying to do (image added)?
Hey, all. . . Smooth Brains is the unofficial (sort-of-official) title of the HLLTC's all-powerful, Red team. Comprised of some of the Training Camp's top shooters, these assault-minded shock troops love to bring the pain. Yo, @Digishadow, if I can get the original of this, I could create a master copy of it at high res or something. I think I have this in vector format, BTW. . .
And here it is (formatted). I created this when I was making badges. This vector graphic can be scaled down to just about any size, and it will retain its sharp clarity. The above image is a .png file, specific for posting in blogs, forums, etc. The actual vector graphic I have as a separate file and can get it to you in Discord. It doesn't have the glow, however. Glows don't work for vectors. Let me know.
All you attack minded shooters the revolution will be swift and smooth. Hit me up if you are interested in getting involved with RED team (Attacking),